Drobo Drobo Mini SSD
It’s not always easy to travel safely with self-created media content. Downloading from the cloud can be time-consuming, and traveling with stacks of external hard drives only expedites an inevitable disk failure. Enter the Drobo Mini SSD ($1,199-$2,999), an updated version of the Drobo Mini that can store up to 4TB in four drive bays. It has no moving parts, which is perfect for a traveling creative professional.
Featuring Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 connections, the Drobo Mini SSD also has an mSATA accelerator option, backup battery protection and—like all Drobos—allows for single- or dual-disk redundancy. Weighing under three pounds, it’s ideal for traveling with large quantities of data that may need to be dumped off quickly. A 1TB version sells for $1,119, with a 2TB version at $1,799, and a 4TB version at $2,999. If you prefer to load it up with your own drives, $449 will get you an empty, ready-to-go chassis.
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?