ECBC Rolling Luggage Collection
We cover plenty of backpacks, messenger bags, and other day-to-day carrying options, but luggage is new territory for us. ECBC’s Rolling Luggage Collection is made up of Sparrow Wheeled Garment Bag ($399), Pegasus Wheeled Backpack ($399), and Falcon Rolling Duffle ($349-$399). Other than nice design, we’re choosing to spotlight them for their computer and tablet compatability, and the portable recharging unit each has inside. That’s right, these bags can juice your stuff up on the go.
The names make the design of each bag pretty obvious; Sparrow is standard rolling luggage, Pegasus has wheels, but can be worn as a backpack, and Falcon can be carried as a duffle bag. All three have, TSA compliant, high density foam compartments, able to hold MacBook’s up to 15”. They also have 4500mAh batteries inside, capable of charing your iPhone or iPad while you’re traveling. They’re not the first bags with ever seen with chargers inside, but the form factor definitely lends itself to the functionality.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?