ECBC Rolling Luggage Collection
We cover plenty of backpacks, messenger bags, and other day-to-day carrying options, but luggage is new territory for us. ECBC’s Rolling Luggage Collection is made up of Sparrow Wheeled Garment Bag ($399), Pegasus Wheeled Backpack ($399), and Falcon Rolling Duffle ($349-$399). Other than nice design, we’re choosing to spotlight them for their computer and tablet compatability, and the portable recharging unit each has inside. That’s right, these bags can juice your stuff up on the go.
The names make the design of each bag pretty obvious; Sparrow is standard rolling luggage, Pegasus has wheels, but can be worn as a backpack, and Falcon can be carried as a duffle bag. All three have, TSA compliant, high density foam compartments, able to hold MacBook’s up to 15”. They also have 4500mAh batteries inside, capable of charing your iPhone or iPad while you’re traveling. They’re not the first bags with ever seen with chargers inside, but the form factor definitely lends itself to the functionality.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?