ECBC Rolling Luggage Collection
We cover plenty of backpacks, messenger bags, and other day-to-day carrying options, but luggage is new territory for us. ECBC’s Rolling Luggage Collection is made up of Sparrow Wheeled Garment Bag ($399), Pegasus Wheeled Backpack ($399), and Falcon Rolling Duffle ($349-$399). Other than nice design, we’re choosing to spotlight them for their computer and tablet compatability, and the portable recharging unit each has inside. That’s right, these bags can juice your stuff up on the go.
The names make the design of each bag pretty obvious; Sparrow is standard rolling luggage, Pegasus has wheels, but can be worn as a backpack, and Falcon can be carried as a duffle bag. All three have, TSA compliant, high density foam compartments, able to hold MacBook’s up to 15”. They also have 4500mAh batteries inside, capable of charing your iPhone or iPad while you’re traveling. They’re not the first bags with ever seen with chargers inside, but the form factor definitely lends itself to the functionality.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?