ECBC Rolling Luggage Collection
We cover plenty of backpacks, messenger bags, and other day-to-day carrying options, but luggage is new territory for us. ECBC’s Rolling Luggage Collection is made up of Sparrow Wheeled Garment Bag ($399), Pegasus Wheeled Backpack ($399), and Falcon Rolling Duffle ($349-$399). Other than nice design, we’re choosing to spotlight them for their computer and tablet compatability, and the portable recharging unit each has inside. That’s right, these bags can juice your stuff up on the go.
The names make the design of each bag pretty obvious; Sparrow is standard rolling luggage, Pegasus has wheels, but can be worn as a backpack, and Falcon can be carried as a duffle bag. All three have, TSA compliant, high density foam compartments, able to hold MacBook’s up to 15”. They also have 4500mAh batteries inside, capable of charing your iPhone or iPad while you’re traveling. They’re not the first bags with ever seen with chargers inside, but the form factor definitely lends itself to the functionality.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?