Electronic Arts SimCity
Coming a few months after the bumpy launch of the PC version, Electronic Arts will be releasing SimCity ($60-$80) for the Mac on June 11. Available only as a digital download, the game comes at a delay because EA isn’t just porting the game; it wrote a native version for OS X. This newest version of the simulation game is the most advanced yet, giving you control from the macro level, all the way down to individual Sims.
SimCity allows you to control up to 16 cities at a time, and each one can have its own specialization. Maybe you’ll choose a tourist town, or a college town; each choice has consequences. Buying the Mac version of SimCity gives you license to use the PC version, and vice-versa, so if you happen to see a good deal in the meantime, don’t hesitate in making the download. The Digital Deluxe Edition includes four extra character and city sets.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?