Long-time iLounge + Mac readers know that we’re always looking for novel bags that are capable of holding both a MacBook and a DSLR with accessories. Designed as a unisex option by Epiphanie—a company with numerous female-focused bags—Austin ($156) uses a messenger-style enclosure to accomplish this, including one pocket capable of holding a 15” MacBook Pro, and a segmented compartment with enough space for multiple DSLR bodies and attachments. Even though it looks pretty traditional from the outside, Austin’s water-resistant synthetic leather and real brass accents give it a leg up on typical messenger bags, while the DSLR compartment’s dividers can be removed to convert it to whatever needs you may have.
Measuring 16” by 6.5” by 11”, Austin’s a relatively large laptop bag, carried with a padded shoulder strap that’s long enough to run across your body. A zippered pocket in the back opens on both the top and bottom so that you can drop the bag directly on top of a luggage handle for easier carrying during travel. Of course, there are extra pockets on the front for carrying smaller accessories, as well. Epiphanie sells Austin in black or gray versions.
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- New Apple TV expected to debut at WWDC with App Store
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?