Long-time iLounge + Mac readers know that we’re always looking for novel bags that are capable of holding both a MacBook and a DSLR with accessories. Designed as a unisex option by Epiphanie—a company with numerous female-focused bags—Austin ($156) uses a messenger-style enclosure to accomplish this, including one pocket capable of holding a 15” MacBook Pro, and a segmented compartment with enough space for multiple DSLR bodies and attachments. Even though it looks pretty traditional from the outside, Austin’s water-resistant synthetic leather and real brass accents give it a leg up on typical messenger bags, while the DSLR compartment’s dividers can be removed to convert it to whatever needs you may have.
Measuring 16” by 6.5” by 11”, Austin’s a relatively large laptop bag, carried with a padded shoulder strap that’s long enough to run across your body. A zippered pocket in the back opens on both the top and bottom so that you can drop the bag directly on top of a luggage handle for easier carrying during travel. Of course, there are extra pockets on the front for carrying smaller accessories, as well. Epiphanie sells Austin in black or gray versions.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?