Evernote Web Clipper for Safari
Evernote is rapidly making efforts to become as pervasive as possible, with everything from its apps to a co-branded stylus and even a MacBook sleeve. The company has now updated its Web Clipper for Safari (Free) extension to get even deeper ingrained into your daily tasks. The plugin, which is also available for Chrome and Opera, brings features of Evernote’s main app, as well as Skitch, directly to your computer’s browser.
By clicking on the elephant head icon that gets added to Safari’s toolbar, you’ll bring up a bar on the right side of the window. Here you get the ability to clip and save single articles, the entire page, or just selected portions of the screen. The biggest update is the “Simplified Article” mode, which is a lot like Safari’s native Reader. Click on it, and all the material around the article will be stripped away, leaving just the text. Once clipped, your article gets saved to Evernote, and is accessible from any device on which you’re running the app.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?