Evernote Web Clipper for Safari
Evernote is rapidly making efforts to become as pervasive as possible, with everything from its apps to a co-branded stylus and even a MacBook sleeve. The company has now updated its Web Clipper for Safari (Free) extension to get even deeper ingrained into your daily tasks. The plugin, which is also available for Chrome and Opera, brings features of Evernote’s main app, as well as Skitch, directly to your computer’s browser.
By clicking on the elephant head icon that gets added to Safari’s toolbar, you’ll bring up a bar on the right side of the window. Here you get the ability to clip and save single articles, the entire page, or just selected portions of the screen. The biggest update is the “Simplified Article” mode, which is a lot like Safari’s native Reader. Click on it, and all the material around the article will be stripped away, leaving just the text. Once clipped, your article gets saved to Evernote, and is accessible from any device on which you’re running the app.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?