Evernote Web Clipper for Safari
Evernote is rapidly making efforts to become as pervasive as possible, with everything from its apps to a co-branded stylus and even a MacBook sleeve. The company has now updated its Web Clipper for Safari (Free) extension to get even deeper ingrained into your daily tasks. The plugin, which is also available for Chrome and Opera, brings features of Evernote’s main app, as well as Skitch, directly to your computer’s browser.
By clicking on the elephant head icon that gets added to Safari’s toolbar, you’ll bring up a bar on the right side of the window. Here you get the ability to clip and save single articles, the entire page, or just selected portions of the screen. The biggest update is the “Simplified Article” mode, which is a lot like Safari’s native Reader. Click on it, and all the material around the article will be stripped away, leaving just the text. Once clipped, your article gets saved to Evernote, and is accessible from any device on which you’re running the app.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?