Evernote Web Clipper for Safari
Evernote is rapidly making efforts to become as pervasive as possible, with everything from its apps to a co-branded stylus and even a MacBook sleeve. The company has now updated its Web Clipper for Safari (Free) extension to get even deeper ingrained into your daily tasks. The plugin, which is also available for Chrome and Opera, brings features of Evernote’s main app, as well as Skitch, directly to your computer’s browser.
By clicking on the elephant head icon that gets added to Safari’s toolbar, you’ll bring up a bar on the right side of the window. Here you get the ability to clip and save single articles, the entire page, or just selected portions of the screen. The biggest update is the “Simplified Article” mode, which is a lot like Safari’s native Reader. Click on it, and all the material around the article will be stripped away, leaving just the text. Once clipped, your article gets saved to Evernote, and is accessible from any device on which you’re running the app.
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?