Eyefi Mobi WiFi SD Card
Eyefi has made a name for itself with its Wi-Fi-equipped SD cards that automatically beam pictures from your camera to supported devices. Recently, it updated the capabilities of its Mobi WiFi SD Card ($50-$100), introducing cloud features to the mix. Although these cards cost more than traditional ones do, they do offer a truly valuable service.
Coming in 8, 16, or 32GB capacities, Mobi works with pretty much any camera that uses traditional SD cards for storage. With the right app installed, it can automatically send pictures to any Mac or iOS device using Wi-Fi, which can save time and hassle. With Eyefi Cloud, all your pictures are stored to the web, as well, accessible from any device. There’s a 90 day free trial with the purchase of any Mobi, but you have to pay $49 a year for it after that. In our testing, the card works just as expected. Pictures are transferred within seconds, and the cloud service provides a clean interface that puts the pictures at the forefront.
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?