Fabrix Black Satchel
Leather, nylon, fabric—most laptop bags don’t stray too far from the usual materials. When something different pops up, the change of pace is always refreshing. That’s part of the reason we’re excited about Black Satchel for the 13-inch MacBook Pro or MacBook Air, fresh from Fabrix. The name almost says it all with this one, but the photo is worth a thousand words.
The body of Black Satchel is composed of thick wool felt. It’s a straightforward bag design, with a flap opening up to a large pocket to hold your computer. Sewn into that front flap are two genuine leather straps with a carrying handle running between them at the top of the bag. Brass colored snaps hold the bag shut and provide a nice accent. Fabrix also includes a nylon shoulder strap, complete with leather components and heavy duty round clips. It’s simple, but classy.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today