Fabrix Black Satchel
Leather, nylon, fabric—most laptop bags don’t stray too far from the usual materials. When something different pops up, the change of pace is always refreshing. That’s part of the reason we’re excited about Black Satchel for the 13-inch MacBook Pro or MacBook Air, fresh from Fabrix. The name almost says it all with this one, but the photo is worth a thousand words.
The body of Black Satchel is composed of thick wool felt. It’s a straightforward bag design, with a flap opening up to a large pocket to hold your computer. Sewn into that front flap are two genuine leather straps with a carrying handle running between them at the top of the bag. Brass colored snaps hold the bag shut and provide a nice accent. Fabrix also includes a nylon shoulder strap, complete with leather components and heavy duty round clips. It’s simple, but classy.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today