Fabrix Black Suit
Pinstripes are classy and classic. If you’re rocking the pattern on your suits, now you can carry it over to your MacBook, too, thanks to the Black Suit ($46-$50) from Fabrix. Available in sizes ranging from the 11” MacBook Air to the 15” MacBook Pro—that’s the more expensive version—this sleeve will show everyone you mean business.
Black Suit has a small leg up on the most basic sleeves. Your computer fits into a quilted, padded pocket, while a Velcro-lined flap keeps the whole thing shut. On the back there’s a secondary opening; inside you’ll find three additional hidden pockets. Two of them are iPhone- or Magic Mouse-sized while the third is a bit narrower. It’s perfect for day trips and can fit in a briefcase, if you don’t want to hold it in your hand.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards