Fabrix Black Suit
Pinstripes are classy and classic. If you’re rocking the pattern on your suits, now you can carry it over to your MacBook, too, thanks to the Black Suit ($46-$50) from Fabrix. Available in sizes ranging from the 11” MacBook Air to the 15” MacBook Pro—that’s the more expensive version—this sleeve will show everyone you mean business.
Black Suit has a small leg up on the most basic sleeves. Your computer fits into a quilted, padded pocket, while a Velcro-lined flap keeps the whole thing shut. On the back there’s a secondary opening; inside you’ll find three additional hidden pockets. Two of them are iPhone- or Magic Mouse-sized while the third is a bit narrower. It’s perfect for day trips and can fit in a briefcase, if you don’t want to hold it in your hand.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today