Fabrix Leather Satchel
Fabrix has already proven it knows what it’s doing with high-quality felt, so now, it’s moving on to leather. Leather Satchel ($179-$199) caught our attention with its jaw-droppingly gorgeous design, which looks akin to classic Coach briefcases. Coming in black or tan, users have the choice of 13” or 15” variations of Leather Satchel.
As with most bags these days, Leather Satchel holds not only your Mac but an iPad, too, with a tablet pocket on the front. The inside is lined with a soft faux suede and the top flap is held shut by a pair of magnetic snaps. Fabrix makes a point to note that spots and scuffs might be on the leather surface, saying they’re left intentionally to preserve a natural look. It also says the bag is designed to age well over time, only growing in its beauty.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?