Fapptory - Soluções Tecnológicas Delineato Pro
If you’ve ever priced out diagramming software, then you know it’s not cheap. The Omni Group’s OmniGraffle starts at $100, and the pro version is twice that. So when we saw Fapptory - Soluções Tecnológicas’ Delineato Pro ($7) and its low price tag, we were intrigued. While it may not be quite as advanced, the Mac App Store title will fit the needs of a lot of users looking to do mind maps and other diagrams.
Delineato Pro gives you an endless canvas to diagram on, and uses a drag and drop interface. Different modes, including full screen and dark, can be used in different settings, depending on your needs. When it comes time to share your files, the app has support Facebook, Twitter, email, and AirDrop, as well as exporting to PDF, EPS, JPG and more.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?