Feral Interactive Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition
The gap’s shrinking between the release dates of big console/PC games and Mac versions, as demonstrated by Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition ($50), published by Feral Interactive. First released in August 2011, the prequel to the popular series has now landed in the Mac App Store, and is ready to be downloaded by anyone who meets the—admittedly high—minimum specs.
Set 25 years before the original, Deus Ex uses a first-person perspective for the majority of the game. It puts you in the shoes of former SWAT commander Adam Jensen following his cybernetic augmentation. As you play, you build up different parts of his body as you see fit. Included in this special edition are a handful of expansion packs, a “making-of” documentary, a design and concept art book, motion comic, soundtrack, and three trailers. So long as you have a Mac with a dual-core 2GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, 256MB of graphics RAM, and 17GB of free space, you’ll be ready to get your game on with Human Revolution.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?