Feral Interactive Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
Coming from Feral Interactive, one of the preeminent game publishers on the Mac App Store, Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition ($29) is the latest big name title to make it to the Mac. As is usually the case, it’s trailing the original console release by a few years, but at least that means a lower price and DLC bundled in. One of the titles in the series that’s the inspiration for Hitman GO, recently released on iOS, this is a much more violent game, tasking you with assassinating people left and right.
In Hitman: Absolution, you play as Agent 47. A genetically-engineered killer, you can take out your opponents with all sorts of weapons. Everything from bricks to books to disco balls can be used to kill your enemies. Included with the game is Hitman: Sniper Challenge, an add-on pack that puts you behind the scope of a sniper rifle.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today