Feral Interactive Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
Coming from Feral Interactive, one of the preeminent game publishers on the Mac App Store, Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition ($29) is the latest big name title to make it to the Mac. As is usually the case, it’s trailing the original console release by a few years, but at least that means a lower price and DLC bundled in. One of the titles in the series that’s the inspiration for Hitman GO, recently released on iOS, this is a much more violent game, tasking you with assassinating people left and right.
In Hitman: Absolution, you play as Agent 47. A genetically-engineered killer, you can take out your opponents with all sorts of weapons. Everything from bricks to books to disco balls can be used to kill your enemies. Included with the game is Hitman: Sniper Challenge, an add-on pack that puts you behind the scope of a sniper rifle.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?