Feral Interactive LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
We remember being skeptical at first, but LEGO getting the rights to make sets and games based on various movie properties was a smart choice. The games are ridiculously fun takes on some of our favorite titles such as Batman and Star Wars, injecting humor into the familiar plots. Now Feral Interactive is adding to the catalogue with the just released LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 ($30), available in the Mac App Store.
Based on the final four Harry Potter movies, this game features everything you’d expect from the wizarding world. As you run around and complete the story, there are over 150 characters to unlock and plenty of spells to learn—not to mention plenty of LEGO bricks to build up and destroy. Fans of the books and movies will likely love taking control of their favorite witches and wizards, but even if you’re not a Potterhead chances are good you’ll have a blast playing this one.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today