Feral Interactive LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
We remember being skeptical at first, but LEGO getting the rights to make sets and games based on various movie properties was a smart choice. The games are ridiculously fun takes on some of our favorite titles such as Batman and Star Wars, injecting humor into the familiar plots. Now Feral Interactive is adding to the catalogue with the just released LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 ($30), available in the Mac App Store.
Based on the final four Harry Potter movies, this game features everything you’d expect from the wizarding world. As you run around and complete the story, there are over 150 characters to unlock and plenty of spells to learn—not to mention plenty of LEGO bricks to build up and destroy. Fans of the books and movies will likely love taking control of their favorite witches and wizards, but even if you’re not a Potterhead chances are good you’ll have a blast playing this one.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015