Feral Interactive LEGO Lord of the Rings
At this point, Feral Interactive can take pretty much any property, put it in its LEGO-fied world, and we’re sold. LEGO Les Misérables? Sure, why not? So there’s really no question about the epic tie-up LEGO Lord of the Rings ($30), just released for the Mac. With a story spanning the three books/movies, you get to relive Frodo and the gang’s travels across Middle-earth, with all the trademark humor and brick-based fun.
Just like the source material, LEGO LOTR starts off in the Shire, eventually moving on to Mordor in the quest to destroy the One Ring. There are more than 80 playable characters in this game, each with their own unique abilities that are necessary to help you advance. Like prior LEGO titles, you’ll battle numerous enemies, as well as embark on side quests and solve puzzles. A multiplayer mode adds to the fun. It’s available in the Mac App Store now.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?