Feral Interactive LEGO Lord of the Rings
At this point, Feral Interactive can take pretty much any property, put it in its LEGO-fied world, and we’re sold. LEGO Les Misérables? Sure, why not? So there’s really no question about the epic tie-up LEGO Lord of the Rings ($30), just released for the Mac. With a story spanning the three books/movies, you get to relive Frodo and the gang’s travels across Middle-earth, with all the trademark humor and brick-based fun.
Just like the source material, LEGO LOTR starts off in the Shire, eventually moving on to Mordor in the quest to destroy the One Ring. There are more than 80 playable characters in this game, each with their own unique abilities that are necessary to help you advance. Like prior LEGO titles, you’ll battle numerous enemies, as well as embark on side quests and solve puzzles. A multiplayer mode adds to the fun. It’s available in the Mac App Store now.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?