Feral Interactive LEGO Lord of the Rings
At this point, Feral Interactive can take pretty much any property, put it in its LEGO-fied world, and we’re sold. LEGO Les Misérables? Sure, why not? So there’s really no question about the epic tie-up LEGO Lord of the Rings ($30), just released for the Mac. With a story spanning the three books/movies, you get to relive Frodo and the gang’s travels across Middle-earth, with all the trademark humor and brick-based fun.
Just like the source material, LEGO LOTR starts off in the Shire, eventually moving on to Mordor in the quest to destroy the One Ring. There are more than 80 playable characters in this game, each with their own unique abilities that are necessary to help you advance. Like prior LEGO titles, you’ll battle numerous enemies, as well as embark on side quests and solve puzzles. A multiplayer mode adds to the fun. It’s available in the Mac App Store now.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple and U2 to work together on music innovation
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Apple delaying SMS Continuity until October?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Pay to China
- Report: Future Apple Watches to include more health features, sensors
- iPhone 6 pre-orders plagued by issues
- Apple upgrades current iCloud users to new storage prices
- Report: Apple to use digital queue system at stores for iPhone 6 launch
- iPhone 6 release delayed in China, pre-orders start 12:01AM PT (Update: Pre-order pickup option)
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010