Feral Interactive LEGO Star Wars Saga
LEGO. Star Wars. On your Mac. That’s right, the bafflingly awesome LEGO Star Wars Saga ($30) is now available in the Mac App Store. It combines LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, so you get to play through all six of the theatrical Star Wars releases—and blow up Jar Jar as much as you see fit—all with beautifully updated cartoony graphics.
This combined edition of the game has a few extras too. There are 10 characters that haven’t been seen in any of the other LEGO Star Wars games, along with an upgraded Character Customizer. On top of that there are brand new levels and Bounty Hunter missions. Oh, and enhanced Force powers, too. Need we say more? If you’re a crazy completionist, this game is going to suck you in for more hours than you’ll want to admit as you collect every brick and stud.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today