Feral Interactive LEGO Star Wars Saga
LEGO. Star Wars. On your Mac. That’s right, the bafflingly awesome LEGO Star Wars Saga ($30) is now available in the Mac App Store. It combines LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, so you get to play through all six of the theatrical Star Wars releases—and blow up Jar Jar as much as you see fit—all with beautifully updated cartoony graphics.
This combined edition of the game has a few extras too. There are 10 characters that haven’t been seen in any of the other LEGO Star Wars games, along with an upgraded Character Customizer. On top of that there are brand new levels and Bounty Hunter missions. Oh, and enhanced Force powers, too. Need we say more? If you’re a crazy completionist, this game is going to suck you in for more hours than you’ll want to admit as you collect every brick and stud.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?