FileMaker, Inc. FileMaker Pro 13
Bento may be gone, but FileMaker, Inc. is still plugging away at its flagship product, and has just introduced the newest installment, FileMaker Pro 13 ($179+). Coming in various packages—upgrades or new installs, downloads or discs, standard Pro or Pro Advanced—it’s the latest version of the database software that works across platforms. While it’s not a consumer-level product, or at least not for most consumers, businesses may consider it as a useful organizational tool.
FileMaker Pro 13 didn’t just get a new coat of paint, but the design is certainly one of the selling points. We’re not only talking about how the app looks, but also the themes and styles it lets you use in creating your databases. A big part of the upgrade has to do with iOS. Now, when creating entries, you can format them so they’re optimized for iPad or iPhone screens, which is a big advantage for those using the system on the go. On top of it all, the security features have been enhanced.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014