FileMaker, Inc. FileMaker Pro 13
Bento may be gone, but FileMaker, Inc. is still plugging away at its flagship product, and has just introduced the newest installment, FileMaker Pro 13 ($179+). Coming in various packages—upgrades or new installs, downloads or discs, standard Pro or Pro Advanced—it’s the latest version of the database software that works across platforms. While it’s not a consumer-level product, or at least not for most consumers, businesses may consider it as a useful organizational tool.
FileMaker Pro 13 didn’t just get a new coat of paint, but the design is certainly one of the selling points. We’re not only talking about how the app looks, but also the themes and styles it lets you use in creating your databases. A big part of the upgrade has to do with iOS. Now, when creating entries, you can format them so they’re optimized for iPad or iPhone screens, which is a big advantage for those using the system on the go. On top of it all, the security features have been enhanced.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?