FileMaker, Inc. FileMaker Pro 13
Bento may be gone, but FileMaker, Inc. is still plugging away at its flagship product, and has just introduced the newest installment, FileMaker Pro 13 ($179+). Coming in various packages—upgrades or new installs, downloads or discs, standard Pro or Pro Advanced—it’s the latest version of the database software that works across platforms. While it’s not a consumer-level product, or at least not for most consumers, businesses may consider it as a useful organizational tool.
FileMaker Pro 13 didn’t just get a new coat of paint, but the design is certainly one of the selling points. We’re not only talking about how the app looks, but also the themes and styles it lets you use in creating your databases. A big part of the upgrade has to do with iOS. Now, when creating entries, you can format them so they’re optimized for iPad or iPhone screens, which is a big advantage for those using the system on the go. On top of it all, the security features have been enhanced.
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?