FileMaker, Inc. FileMaker Pro 13
Bento may be gone, but FileMaker, Inc. is still plugging away at its flagship product, and has just introduced the newest installment, FileMaker Pro 13 ($179+). Coming in various packages—upgrades or new installs, downloads or discs, standard Pro or Pro Advanced—it’s the latest version of the database software that works across platforms. While it’s not a consumer-level product, or at least not for most consumers, businesses may consider it as a useful organizational tool.
FileMaker Pro 13 didn’t just get a new coat of paint, but the design is certainly one of the selling points. We’re not only talking about how the app looks, but also the themes and styles it lets you use in creating your databases. A big part of the upgrade has to do with iOS. Now, when creating entries, you can format them so they’re optimized for iPad or iPhone screens, which is a big advantage for those using the system on the go. On top of it all, the security features have been enhanced.
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today