Fox Digital Entertainment Predators
Putting aside the Alien vs. Predator movies, the techno-vicious Predators have always been pretty awesome, especially as a counterbalance to the purely animalistic Aliens. Luckily Robert Rodriguez didn’t blemish the Predators’ reputation with his 2010 take on the franchise. So now, they’re starring in the Mac App Store game Predators ($5) from Fox Digital Entertainment.
As one of the beasts, your goal is to kill the humans who are trying to hunt you, as well as three different kinds of Berserker Predators. Over 31 levels presented from a three-quarter overhead perspective, you gain abilities and weapons. No, you don’t get to chop up Topher Grace but swinging those arm blades around is still pretty satisfying. And yes, there’s Thermal Vision, along with stealth vision. Not bad for a bargain title.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?