Funny or Die iSteve
The Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher was shown at the Sundance Film Festival, and Aaron Sorkin is writing the screenplay for one based on Walter Isaacson’s official biography of Apple’s late CEO. It’s not surprise that so many artists want to have their chance to tell the story of such an influential man, but what is surprising is who’s going to be the first with a wide release. Comedy video site Funny or Die will release iSteve (Free) tomorrow, after being delayed due to the bombing in Boston.
Starring Justin Long—yes, Mac from the Get a Mac ads—as Jobs and Lost’s Jorge Garcia as Steve Wozniak, we can’t say that our hopes are too high for this one. It’s a comedic take on the life of Apple’s founder, with the producer saying “even the harshest fanboy critics will be able to laugh with us.” The movie isn’t one of the small, three- to four-minute clips the site is known for; it’s a full length feature. Whether it’s good or not is yet to be soon, but it’s free. Why not watch it?
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?