G-Form Extreme Sleeve for Laptops
Sure, some people just need to keep their MacBooks safe from dings and scratches. But others put computers through hell and expect them to keep opening spreadsheets without complaint. If you fall into the latter category, you’ll want to check out the Extreme Laptop Sleeve from G-Form ($70-$80), now available for 11-, 13-, and 15-inch laptops, including MacBooks. G-Form has claimed that the smaller iPad version can survive having a bowling ball dropped on it and being thrown from an airplane, so you can expect the same resilience from this model. Updated! We’ve added new pictures and details for the both the black and yellow versions!
What makes these sleeves so protective is the materials they’re composed of. Poron XRD is a foam material that’s normally thin, light, and flexible. Upon impact, it automatically stiffens and absorbs over 90% of the kinetic energy, keeping your MacBook safe. Although G-Form hasn’t repeated the iPad version’s bowling ball and airplane demonstrations yet, you can watch as a 13” MacBook Pro gets dropped from a 20-foot balcony here. Both black and yellow versions are available.
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?