G-Form Extreme Sleeve for Laptops
Sure, some people just need to keep their MacBooks safe from dings and scratches. But others put computers through hell and expect them to keep opening spreadsheets without complaint. If you fall into the latter category, you’ll want to check out the Extreme Laptop Sleeve from G-Form ($70-$80), now available for 11-, 13-, and 15-inch laptops, including MacBooks. G-Form has claimed that the smaller iPad version can survive having a bowling ball dropped on it and being thrown from an airplane, so you can expect the same resilience from this model. Updated! We’ve added new pictures and details for the both the black and yellow versions!
What makes these sleeves so protective is the materials they’re composed of. Poron XRD is a foam material that’s normally thin, light, and flexible. Upon impact, it automatically stiffens and absorbs over 90% of the kinetic energy, keeping your MacBook safe. Although G-Form hasn’t repeated the iPad version’s bowling ball and airplane demonstrations yet, you can watch as a 13” MacBook Pro gets dropped from a 20-foot balcony here. Both black and yellow versions are available.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?