G-Form Extreme Sleeve for Laptops
Sure, some people just need to keep their MacBooks safe from dings and scratches. But others put computers through hell and expect them to keep opening spreadsheets without complaint. If you fall into the latter category, you’ll want to check out the Extreme Laptop Sleeve from G-Form ($70-$80), now available for 11-, 13-, and 15-inch laptops, including MacBooks. G-Form has claimed that the smaller iPad version can survive having a bowling ball dropped on it and being thrown from an airplane, so you can expect the same resilience from this model. Updated! We’ve added new pictures and details for the both the black and yellow versions!
What makes these sleeves so protective is the materials they’re composed of. Poron XRD is a foam material that’s normally thin, light, and flexible. Upon impact, it automatically stiffens and absorbs over 90% of the kinetic energy, keeping your MacBook safe. Although G-Form hasn’t repeated the iPad version’s bowling ball and airplane demonstrations yet, you can watch as a 13” MacBook Pro gets dropped from a 20-foot balcony here. Both black and yellow versions are available.
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Retrial for damages in Apple patent case set for March or April
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?