G-Technology G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt
Hard drives? They’re becoming somewhat boring. Yes, they’re getting thinner, faster, and less expensive, but at the end of the day, they all do pretty much the same thing. Thankfully G-Technology has come up with something new and cool: G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt ($750) combines two 1TB portable USB 3.0 drives with a Thunderbolt docking station for your desk. If you rely on extra storage on the road and at an office or home, it’s very intriguing.
Both 7200 RPM drives are bus-powered, and can be used independently of one another with the pair of included USB cables. When you get back to your workstation, you simply slide them into the slots and you’re able to access the content over a Thunderbolt connection—that cable is included, too. The industrial design fits right in with what we’d expect from G-Tech, with a perforated aluminum construction.
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?