G-Technology G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt
Hard drives? They’re becoming somewhat boring. Yes, they’re getting thinner, faster, and less expensive, but at the end of the day, they all do pretty much the same thing. Thankfully G-Technology has come up with something new and cool: G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt ($750) combines two 1TB portable USB 3.0 drives with a Thunderbolt docking station for your desk. If you rely on extra storage on the road and at an office or home, it’s very intriguing.
Both 7200 RPM drives are bus-powered, and can be used independently of one another with the pair of included USB cables. When you get back to your workstation, you simply slide them into the slots and you’re able to access the content over a Thunderbolt connection—that cable is included, too. The industrial design fits right in with what we’d expect from G-Tech, with a perforated aluminum construction.
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- New Apple TV expected to debut at WWDC with App Store
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?