Gameprom Pinball HD
Let’s face it: even the most diehard fanboys get jealous of 3D Pinball: Space Cadet on Windows. Heck, it’s half the reason we considered installing VMWare Fusion. Gameprom has stepped up to fill in this hole in our lives with Pinball HD ($3). Featuring jungle, wild west, and underwater tables, it looks awesome—and you can play it without worrying about viruses and Blue Screens of Death.
The biggest selling point here is realism: the 3D graphics and physics engine both make it seem like you’re at an actual pinball table. Controls are simple, with the Shift keys acting as your bumpers and Spacebar used to nudge the table. Oh, and just in case you needed further convincing, you can use those old cereal box red-blue glasses to make the game pop in 3D. It’s a Mac App Store download, too, so one Buy click brings the game into your Dock. Let’s see the guys in Redmond keep up with that.
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- New Apple TV expected to debut at WWDC with App Store
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?