Gameprom Pinball HD
Let’s face it: even the most diehard fanboys get jealous of 3D Pinball: Space Cadet on Windows. Heck, it’s half the reason we considered installing VMWare Fusion. Gameprom has stepped up to fill in this hole in our lives with Pinball HD ($3). Featuring jungle, wild west, and underwater tables, it looks awesome—and you can play it without worrying about viruses and Blue Screens of Death.
The biggest selling point here is realism: the 3D graphics and physics engine both make it seem like you’re at an actual pinball table. Controls are simple, with the Shift keys acting as your bumpers and Spacebar used to nudge the table. Oh, and just in case you needed further convincing, you can use those old cereal box red-blue glasses to make the game pop in 3D. It’s a Mac App Store download, too, so one Buy click brings the game into your Dock. Let’s see the guys in Redmond keep up with that.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?