Gameprom Pinball HD
Let’s face it: even the most diehard fanboys get jealous of 3D Pinball: Space Cadet on Windows. Heck, it’s half the reason we considered installing VMWare Fusion. Gameprom has stepped up to fill in this hole in our lives with Pinball HD ($3). Featuring jungle, wild west, and underwater tables, it looks awesome—and you can play it without worrying about viruses and Blue Screens of Death.
The biggest selling point here is realism: the 3D graphics and physics engine both make it seem like you’re at an actual pinball table. Controls are simple, with the Shift keys acting as your bumpers and Spacebar used to nudge the table. Oh, and just in case you needed further convincing, you can use those old cereal box red-blue glasses to make the game pop in 3D. It’s a Mac App Store download, too, so one Buy click brings the game into your Dock. Let’s see the guys in Redmond keep up with that.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?