Generation Loss Interactive Collective
We copy and paste all the time—text, pictures, files, and more. OS X’s copy-paste system is efficient, but sometimes it’s useful to have access to multiple copied items at once, not just whatever’s in your clipboard from the last time you hit command-C. Collective ($4) from Generation Loss Interactive is here to help, keeping a running list of everything you’ve copied, and making the history easily accessible with the press of a few keys.
Collective’s interface is simple, but the list is augmented with search functions that make it easy to find the items you’re looking for. It also saves the history for as long as you need it, so you don’t have to be concerned about losing what’s on your clipboard if you have to restart your Mac. The developer says that for security reasons, you can’t directly paste from Collective. Instead, clicking on any item in your list will copy it right back to your clipboard. For most users, this process won’t impact the app’s usage.
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Apple announces WWDC for June 8-12
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?