Gray Goo Labs Readomator for Instapaper
Developers know they’re headed in the right direction when Apple “borrows” or offers to buy their software—just ask Marco Arment, whose “save this web page for later reading” app Instapaper inspired Apple’s Reading List feature. But Instapaper is still a better tool, and Gray Goo Labs has built upon it with a smart tool to help you manage your ever-growing list of saved articles: now you can listen to them instead using Readomator for Instapaper ($4).
The app automatically turns your saved articles into spoken word podcasts, putting them into iTunes so that you can load them onto your favorite device. Like Instapaper itself, the implementation is super simple: just flip the “on” switch, and Readomator takes care of the rest. It requires that you have a paid Instapaper account, but for three bucks for three months, that’s not going to break the bank, and you’ll have a prayer of actually getting caught up on your huge list of unread articles.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015