Greene + Gray MacBook Sleeve + Tote
Startup bag maker Greene + Gray must’ve done something right; its first batch of MacBook sleeves and totes ($40-$80) have landed in the Apple Store as exclusive offerings. Available in either Stripe or Tribal prints, and varying depending on the size of the laptop you’re using, the designs are pretty cool; they skew more towards female users than most computer bags.
The sleeve comes in a number of different sizes: 11” or 13” MacBook Air, 13” MacBook Pro, or 15” MacBook Pro, the latter with or without Retina display. All of them are made from heavy-duty canvas material. The Pro versions have nice handles, allowing you to carry them on their own without a separate bag. As for the tote, it only comes in a 13” MacBook Pro version, but there are plenty of pockets inside to help keep you organized. Although they’re listed as Apple Store exclusives, you can also purchase the bags directly from Green + Gray’s website.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?