Greene + Gray MacBook Sleeve + Tote
Startup bag maker Greene + Gray must’ve done something right; its first batch of MacBook sleeves and totes ($40-$80) have landed in the Apple Store as exclusive offerings. Available in either Stripe or Tribal prints, and varying depending on the size of the laptop you’re using, the designs are pretty cool; they skew more towards female users than most computer bags.
The sleeve comes in a number of different sizes: 11” or 13” MacBook Air, 13” MacBook Pro, or 15” MacBook Pro, the latter with or without Retina display. All of them are made from heavy-duty canvas material. The Pro versions have nice handles, allowing you to carry them on their own without a separate bag. As for the tote, it only comes in a 13” MacBook Pro version, but there are plenty of pockets inside to help keep you organized. Although they’re listed as Apple Store exclusives, you can also purchase the bags directly from Green + Gray’s website.
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?