Greene + Gray MacBook Sleeve + Tote
Startup bag maker Greene + Gray must’ve done something right; its first batch of MacBook sleeves and totes ($40-$80) have landed in the Apple Store as exclusive offerings. Available in either Stripe or Tribal prints, and varying depending on the size of the laptop you’re using, the designs are pretty cool; they skew more towards female users than most computer bags.
The sleeve comes in a number of different sizes: 11” or 13” MacBook Air, 13” MacBook Pro, or 15” MacBook Pro, the latter with or without Retina display. All of them are made from heavy-duty canvas material. The Pro versions have nice handles, allowing you to carry them on their own without a separate bag. As for the tote, it only comes in a 13” MacBook Pro version, but there are plenty of pockets inside to help keep you organized. Although they’re listed as Apple Store exclusives, you can also purchase the bags directly from Green + Gray’s website.
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?