Greene + Gray MacBook Sleeve + Tote
Startup bag maker Greene + Gray must’ve done something right; its first batch of MacBook sleeves and totes ($40-$80) have landed in the Apple Store as exclusive offerings. Available in either Stripe or Tribal prints, and varying depending on the size of the laptop you’re using, the designs are pretty cool; they skew more towards female users than most computer bags.
The sleeve comes in a number of different sizes: 11” or 13” MacBook Air, 13” MacBook Pro, or 15” MacBook Pro, the latter with or without Retina display. All of them are made from heavy-duty canvas material. The Pro versions have nice handles, allowing you to carry them on their own without a separate bag. As for the tote, it only comes in a 13” MacBook Pro version, but there are plenty of pockets inside to help keep you organized. Although they’re listed as Apple Store exclusives, you can also purchase the bags directly from Green + Gray’s website.
- Apple acquires speech tech startup VocalIQ
- iPhone 6s more water-resistant than previous models
- Apple CEO Tim Cook talks privacy to NPR
- Amazon to ban sale of Apple TV
- Former Boeing CFO James Bell elected to Apple’s Board of Directors
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Cook urges businesses, governments to address social problems
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?