Greene + Gray MacBook Sleeve + Tote
Startup bag maker Greene + Gray must’ve done something right; its first batch of MacBook sleeves and totes ($40-$80) have landed in the Apple Store as exclusive offerings. Available in either Stripe or Tribal prints, and varying depending on the size of the laptop you’re using, the designs are pretty cool; they skew more towards female users than most computer bags.
The sleeve comes in a number of different sizes: 11” or 13” MacBook Air, 13” MacBook Pro, or 15” MacBook Pro, the latter with or without Retina display. All of them are made from heavy-duty canvas material. The Pro versions have nice handles, allowing you to carry them on their own without a separate bag. As for the tote, it only comes in a 13” MacBook Pro version, but there are plenty of pockets inside to help keep you organized. Although they’re listed as Apple Store exclusives, you can also purchase the bags directly from Green + Gray’s website.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today