Gura Gear Kiboko 22L+
Most of our staffers can fit more than enough photography equipment inside Incase’s nearly-ideal DSLR Sling Pack—but if you’ve got more gear than it can hold, or a larger MacBook, then the Gura Gear Kiboko 22L+ ($380) should be right up your alley. Made from high-tech sailcloth, it’ll keep your equipment safe while carrying it in style.
Inside, it has a padded compartment that will hold up to a 17-inch MacBook Pro, as well as multiple bodies, lenses, and accessories, all in separated compartments. Other features include a beefy harness system with memory foam shoulder straps, a vented, padded back panel, a built-in tripod toting solution, and a unique butterfly access system. Just be warned: you may have trouble fitting mammoth 600mm or 800mm lenses inside.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?