H-Squared Air Mount for AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
While some brands choose to stretch their focus out over all sorts of products, others stick to one category. H-Squared focuses on mounts for Apple devices, including Apple TV, Mac mini, and now the company’s routers. Air Mount for AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule ($45) is just what it sounds like: a sharp-looking holder for the newest generation of AirPorts.
Made of clear acrylic, the mount is designed to hold any of the three AirPort Extremes, even the 3.26 pound 3TB version, on any vertical surface. The shape ensures security, with the power cable holding the tower in place and making sure it doesn’t fall over. Other than aesthetics and extra desk space, Air Mount offers a functional benefit: the higher your router, the better your Wi-Fi range.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?