H-Squared Backlit Mini Mount
So you picked up your new Mac mini, but you’ve got to get it out of the way—maybe it’s part of your media center, or you just ran out of room on your desk. One of the coolest options to tuck it away and still show it off is the Backlit Mini Mount ($80) from H-Squared. It’s a really easy, really stable way to mount the tiny computer—and it glows.
Thanks to the easy-access port on the bottom of the Mac mini, installation is quite easy. Simply remove the round panel and switch it with the mount, which fits right in its place. A series of screw holes in the mount allows the computer to then be positioned anywhere, in any orientation—even upside down. This model has USB-powered LED backlights that give off a cool white glow, a nice extra touch for people who want to see a little more of the mini; it even incorporates a cable lock mechanism, something that is missing on the Mac mini itself. There’s also a simpler version for the second-generation Apple TV, and a Mac mini version without the backlight for $60.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?