Hammacher Schlemmer Cold Maintaining Stainless Steel Drinkware
We’re always looking for new office-ready beverage vessels, and we particularly love things that match the Mac’s aesthetics. After all, if you’re going to be setting the cup down next to your machine, don’t you want it to fit in? In that vein, we suggest checking out Hammacher Schlemmer’s Cold Maintaining Stainless Steel Drinkware ($50). Not only does this four-glass set look great, but it helps keep your drink chilled longer too.
The 12 oz. cups are made of brushed stainless steel with a dual-wall construction. A vacuum between the layers helps to reduce heat transfer, and the company claims that it’ll help keep ice from melting 45 to 105 minutes longer than other materials. Better yet, the steel won’t break like glass or develop bacteria like plastic—it’s a really great choice for durability, and nice-looking, besides.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?