Hammacher Schlemmer Cold Maintaining Stainless Steel Drinkware
We’re always looking for new office-ready beverage vessels, and we particularly love things that match the Mac’s aesthetics. After all, if you’re going to be setting the cup down next to your machine, don’t you want it to fit in? In that vein, we suggest checking out Hammacher Schlemmer’s Cold Maintaining Stainless Steel Drinkware ($50). Not only does this four-glass set look great, but it helps keep your drink chilled longer too.
The 12 oz. cups are made of brushed stainless steel with a dual-wall construction. A vacuum between the layers helps to reduce heat transfer, and the company claims that it’ll help keep ice from melting 45 to 105 minutes longer than other materials. Better yet, the steel won’t break like glass or develop bacteria like plastic—it’s a really great choice for durability, and nice-looking, besides.
- Apple releases second iOS 9 public beta
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2015: Record $49.6B revenue, 47.5M iPhones, 10.9M iPads
- Home Sharing for Music returns in iOS 9 beta 4
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9 beta to developers
- New fingerprint scanner tech could lead to Touch ID built into iPhone display
- Apple recruits another auto expert for rumored car project
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?