Hammacher Schlemmer Cold Maintaining Stainless Steel Drinkware
We’re always looking for new office-ready beverage vessels, and we particularly love things that match the Mac’s aesthetics. After all, if you’re going to be setting the cup down next to your machine, don’t you want it to fit in? In that vein, we suggest checking out Hammacher Schlemmer’s Cold Maintaining Stainless Steel Drinkware ($50). Not only does this four-glass set look great, but it helps keep your drink chilled longer too.
The 12 oz. cups are made of brushed stainless steel with a dual-wall construction. A vacuum between the layers helps to reduce heat transfer, and the company claims that it’ll help keep ice from melting 45 to 105 minutes longer than other materials. Better yet, the steel won’t break like glass or develop bacteria like plastic—it’s a really great choice for durability, and nice-looking, besides.
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?