Hard Candy Cases Bubble Sleeve for MacBook Air
Hard Candy made one of the earliest sleeves for the original iPad—Bubble Sleeve, a cool ballistic nylon sheathe with double zippers running around the thin edge. Now it’s back with versions for the 11” and 13” MacBook Air ($50 each), and they’re just as impressive: sphere-shaped bubbles dot the front and back sides, while repositionable red corner grips hold the Air in place inside.
Redesigned for this version, both interior halves of the case are now soft-lined with black rather than orange fabric, and the bottom’s lightly padded as an offset to the semi-hard EVA-molded frame. Stylish rubber pulls on the metal zippers make the Bubble Sleeve easy to open whenever you want to pull your Air out for a little breather; you can also just flip the case fully open on a flat surface and use the MacBook inside. The price feels like a bargain, too - at the same price as the iPad version, we’d call it an even smarter purchase for the Mac.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?