Hard Candy Cases Bubble Sleeve for MacBook Air
Hard Candy made one of the earliest sleeves for the original iPad—Bubble Sleeve, a cool ballistic nylon sheathe with double zippers running around the thin edge. Now it’s back with versions for the 11” and 13” MacBook Air ($50 each), and they’re just as impressive: sphere-shaped bubbles dot the front and back sides, while repositionable red corner grips hold the Air in place inside.
Redesigned for this version, both interior halves of the case are now soft-lined with black rather than orange fabric, and the bottom’s lightly padded as an offset to the semi-hard EVA-molded frame. Stylish rubber pulls on the metal zippers make the Bubble Sleeve easy to open whenever you want to pull your Air out for a little breather; you can also just flip the case fully open on a flat surface and use the MacBook inside. The price feels like a bargain, too - at the same price as the iPad version, we’d call it an even smarter purchase for the Mac.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?