Hard Candy Cases Candy Convertible Air
After Apple rolled out the white iPad 2 and white iPhone 4, Hard Candy Cases decided to follow suit with a bright white collection of cases for all of Apple’s mobile products. Candy Convertible Air ($50) is the MacBook Air option—a smooth “animal-friendly faux-nubuck material” (read: fake leather) folio that is indistinguishable from real leather. It’s thin but doesn’t look or feel cheap, and keeps your Air substantially covered inside. Updated: We’ve added pictures of another colored version of Candy Convertible which uses a different soft faux suede material instead.
The inside of the white Candy Convertible Air feels like suede, using a soft light brown microfiber that can’t really be seen when your MacBook Air is inserted inside. While the left and right edges are entirely open, providing access to the computer’s ports, the back is held together with bright white elastic bands. Your only challenge will be in keeping the case clean: it’s nearly as bright white as Apple’s own plastics, and can pick up dirt just as easily—a small price to pay for pretty protection. The colored version has a matching interior and doesn’t show marks as easily.
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?