Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell Case for 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display
There hasn’t been a ton of innovation when it comes to MacBook shells over the years—the shapes have changed to match the dimensions of new machines, but that’s about it. Hard Candy Cases has worked over the years to make more distinctive cases, and now it’s bringing its Hard Shell Case ($60) to the 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display. The key difference is the corner snap design, which is said to offer more protection and easier installation.
Instead of hooking onto your MacBook’s aluminum body on the top and bottom, Hard Shell Case uses a four-piece design. There are top and bottom protectors, attached with snap-in frames around the screen bezel and palm rest. In addition to being able to simply pop the shell on and off, Hard Candy claims the design offers five times the shock absorbing power of two-piece rivals. Hard Shell Case will ship in grey, red, yellow, and blue polycarbonate plastic.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?