Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell Case for 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display
There hasn’t been a ton of innovation when it comes to MacBook shells over the years—the shapes have changed to match the dimensions of new machines, but that’s about it. Hard Candy Cases has worked over the years to make more distinctive cases, and now it’s bringing its Hard Shell Case ($60) to the 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display. The key difference is the corner snap design, which is said to offer more protection and easier installation.
Instead of hooking onto your MacBook’s aluminum body on the top and bottom, Hard Shell Case uses a four-piece design. There are top and bottom protectors, attached with snap-in frames around the screen bezel and palm rest. In addition to being able to simply pop the shell on and off, Hard Candy claims the design offers five times the shock absorbing power of two-piece rivals. Hard Shell Case will ship in grey, red, yellow, and blue polycarbonate plastic.
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?