Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell Case for 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display
There hasn’t been a ton of innovation when it comes to MacBook shells over the years—the shapes have changed to match the dimensions of new machines, but that’s about it. Hard Candy Cases has worked over the years to make more distinctive cases, and now it’s bringing its Hard Shell Case ($60) to the 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display. The key difference is the corner snap design, which is said to offer more protection and easier installation.
Instead of hooking onto your MacBook’s aluminum body on the top and bottom, Hard Shell Case uses a four-piece design. There are top and bottom protectors, attached with snap-in frames around the screen bezel and palm rest. In addition to being able to simply pop the shell on and off, Hard Candy claims the design offers five times the shock absorbing power of two-piece rivals. Hard Shell Case will ship in grey, red, yellow, and blue polycarbonate plastic.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?