Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell Case for 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display
So you’ve got this new, state-of-the-art MacBook Pro, and you want a way to protect it without totally destroying the look of its ever-so-thin industrial design. Well, Hard Candy Cases’ Hard Shell Case for 15” MacBook Pro with Retina Display ($60) is a good start. Available in black, red, lime, and blue, it offers more protection than your typical hard shell while still allowing the laptop’s design to shine through.
It achieves this by utilizing a patent-pending Corner Snap design that encapsulates the MacBook, gripping more securely while offering extra shock absorption thanks to 5.5mm solid corner bumpers. Made from a special blend of hard polycarbonate plastic, it allows the Apple logo to show through while adding a slightly shiny look, and of course it offers open access to all keys, sensors, ports, plugs, and buttons.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?