Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell Case for 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display
So you’ve got this new, state-of-the-art MacBook Pro, and you want a way to protect it without totally destroying the look of its ever-so-thin industrial design. Well, Hard Candy Cases’ Hard Shell Case for 15” MacBook Pro with Retina Display ($60) is a good start. Available in black, red, lime, and blue, it offers more protection than your typical hard shell while still allowing the laptop’s design to shine through.
It achieves this by utilizing a patent-pending Corner Snap design that encapsulates the MacBook, gripping more securely while offering extra shock absorption thanks to 5.5mm solid corner bumpers. Made from a special blend of hard polycarbonate plastic, it allows the Apple logo to show through while adding a slightly shiny look, and of course it offers open access to all keys, sensors, ports, plugs, and buttons.
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fee for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?