Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell Case for 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display
So you’ve got this new, state-of-the-art MacBook Pro, and you want a way to protect it without totally destroying the look of its ever-so-thin industrial design. Well, Hard Candy Cases’ Hard Shell Case for 15” MacBook Pro with Retina Display ($60) is a good start. Available in black, red, lime, and blue, it offers more protection than your typical hard shell while still allowing the laptop’s design to shine through.
It achieves this by utilizing a patent-pending Corner Snap design that encapsulates the MacBook, gripping more securely while offering extra shock absorption thanks to 5.5mm solid corner bumpers. Made from a special blend of hard polycarbonate plastic, it allows the Apple logo to show through while adding a slightly shiny look, and of course it offers open access to all keys, sensors, ports, plugs, and buttons.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?