Hard Graft Leather MacBook Sleeve
Ever wondered what you would get if you left British and Austrian designers alone in a room with some leather and wool? Straight from Vienna—or as Hard Graft calls it, the heart of Europe—comes the answer: the Leather MacBook Sleeve (€189/$271). We’ve seen plenty of high-class sleeves before, but this one is undeniably stylish, and at this sort of price, it has to be.
Leather MacBook Sleeve is composed of two layers. The exterior is a vegetable-tanned cowhide, and the lining is British wool. A single piece of leather is used for each sleeve, fashioned into an X-influenced design that’s only available in a limited edition. Holding the whole thing shut is an oversized flap at the top with snaps on either side. Sold in multiple sizes, it’s a beautiful way to protect your 11”, 13”, or 15” MacBook Air or Pro.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today