Haworth My Table Foldable Notebook Table
Having a huge desk isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, especially if you’re not the most organized person in the world. It’s easy to get lost in a sea of papers, gadgets, and coffee cups. That’s part of the reason we like Haworth’s My Table Foldable Notebook Table (£200/~$314); it’s small, yet functional. Now popping up in Apple Stores all across Europe, this compact desk would look pretty darn nice in the States, too.
There’s a lot to like in the asymmetrical Scandinavian design, created by Danish designer Johannes Torpe. The working surface can be adjusted to your liking, from 23.6” to 31.5” in height, plus a tilt so that you can get your Mac’s screen right where you want it. At just 15 pounds, it’s easy to move around to where you need it and stow when you need the extra room. Here’s hoping that it shows up in more countries—particularly the U.S.—soon.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?