Haworth My Table Foldable Notebook Table
Having a huge desk isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, especially if you’re not the most organized person in the world. It’s easy to get lost in a sea of papers, gadgets, and coffee cups. That’s part of the reason we like Haworth’s My Table Foldable Notebook Table (£200/~$314); it’s small, yet functional. Now popping up in Apple Stores all across Europe, this compact desk would look pretty darn nice in the States, too.
There’s a lot to like in the asymmetrical Scandinavian design, created by Danish designer Johannes Torpe. The working surface can be adjusted to your liking, from 23.6” to 31.5” in height, plus a tilt so that you can get your Mac’s screen right where you want it. At just 15 pounds, it’s easy to move around to where you need it and stow when you need the extra room. Here’s hoping that it shows up in more countries—particularly the U.S.—soon.
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?