Haworth My Table Foldable Notebook Table
Having a huge desk isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, especially if you’re not the most organized person in the world. It’s easy to get lost in a sea of papers, gadgets, and coffee cups. That’s part of the reason we like Haworth’s My Table Foldable Notebook Table (£200/~$314); it’s small, yet functional. Now popping up in Apple Stores all across Europe, this compact desk would look pretty darn nice in the States, too.
There’s a lot to like in the asymmetrical Scandinavian design, created by Danish designer Johannes Torpe. The working surface can be adjusted to your liking, from 23.6” to 31.5” in height, plus a tilt so that you can get your Mac’s screen right where you want it. At just 15 pounds, it’s easy to move around to where you need it and stow when you need the extra room. Here’s hoping that it shows up in more countries—particularly the U.S.—soon.
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today