Heckler Design OneLessDrop
Heckler Design’s OneLessOffice was one of the coolest Mac-inspired furniture concepts we saw this year, and we’ve been waiting patiently for the companion piece, OneLessDrop ($25), ever since we first heard about it. After a round of Kickstarter funding, the cable anchor is finally available to the general public, albeit in limited quantities. If you’ve been looking for a well-designed way to manage tangled cords on your desk, now’s the time to go for it.
Made of a block of hand-finished, recycled aluminum, OneLessDrop is designed to be solid. Its H shape—the front-on view is also the company’s logo—allows you to string cables through both the top and the bottom. Also are included are a set of non-flip feet that can be removed and washed if needed. Bluelounge’s Sumo may be half the price, but this one looks twice as fancy, giving you another option if you’re willing to spend the extra dollars.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?