Heckler Design OneLessDrop
Heckler Design’s OneLessOffice was one of the coolest Mac-inspired furniture concepts we saw this year, and we’ve been waiting patiently for the companion piece, OneLessDrop ($25), ever since we first heard about it. After a round of Kickstarter funding, the cable anchor is finally available to the general public, albeit in limited quantities. If you’ve been looking for a well-designed way to manage tangled cords on your desk, now’s the time to go for it.
Made of a block of hand-finished, recycled aluminum, OneLessDrop is designed to be solid. Its H shape—the front-on view is also the company’s logo—allows you to string cables through both the top and the bottom. Also are included are a set of non-flip feet that can be removed and washed if needed. Bluelounge’s Sumo may be half the price, but this one looks twice as fancy, giving you another option if you’re willing to spend the extra dollars.
- Apple confirms Apple TV to act as HomeKit hub
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?