Henge Docks Docking Stations
If you’re planning to use a Thunderbolt Display or some other external monitor with a MacBook, you’re probably looking for the least obtrusive way of storing the MacBook Pro it’s connected to. Enter Henge Docks’ Docking Stations ($60-$75). Unlike some other docks, they stand your notebook computer up on its thinnest edge, making the footprint a lot less intrusive than it otherwise would be.
Available in configurations for the discontinued plastic MacBooks as well as all three sizes of the unibody MacBook Pros, each Docking Station has a full array of openings for I/O ports along the machine’s left side. Also included are most of the cables you’ll need to access those ports: USB, FireWire, audio, and ethernet. You provide your own MagSafe Power Adapter and Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt cable if necessary. String them through, slide your computer in, and you’re good to go. The Docking Stations can also work well if you’re using your MacBook Pro in a home theater set-up.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014