Henge Docks Docking Stations
If you’re planning to use a Thunderbolt Display or some other external monitor with a MacBook, you’re probably looking for the least obtrusive way of storing the MacBook Pro it’s connected to. Enter Henge Docks’ Docking Stations ($60-$75). Unlike some other docks, they stand your notebook computer up on its thinnest edge, making the footprint a lot less intrusive than it otherwise would be.
Available in configurations for the discontinued plastic MacBooks as well as all three sizes of the unibody MacBook Pros, each Docking Station has a full array of openings for I/O ports along the machine’s left side. Also included are most of the cables you’ll need to access those ports: USB, FireWire, audio, and ethernet. You provide your own MagSafe Power Adapter and Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt cable if necessary. String them through, slide your computer in, and you’re good to go. The Docking Stations can also work well if you’re using your MacBook Pro in a home theater set-up.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?