There are lots of options for mounting a Cinema Display or an iMac, but how many of them look like robot arms? That’s where M8 ($460) from Humanscale comes into play - or work. This awesome industrial articulating arm is a great solution for putting your screen on a wall or even just mounting it on your desk to get back the look and feel of the classic iMac G4, including angle articulation.
Able to support up to 42 pounds, M8 can easily handle even the largest 27-inch iMac. The design is universal enough to fit in almost anywhere, but the sleek, modern metal look stands out enough to make a statement, without having some of the awkward pipes and springs seen in other screen-mounting solutions. Integrated cable management helps keeps cords and clutter out of the way, and with an optional crossbar you could even get two 21-inch iMacs up there. Silver and polished aluminum finishes are available, with either white or gray accents.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?