There are lots of options for mounting a Cinema Display or an iMac, but how many of them look like robot arms? That’s where M8 ($460) from Humanscale comes into play - or work. This awesome industrial articulating arm is a great solution for putting your screen on a wall or even just mounting it on your desk to get back the look and feel of the classic iMac G4, including angle articulation.
Able to support up to 42 pounds, M8 can easily handle even the largest 27-inch iMac. The design is universal enough to fit in almost anywhere, but the sleek, modern metal look stands out enough to make a statement, without having some of the awkward pipes and springs seen in other screen-mounting solutions. Integrated cable management helps keeps cords and clutter out of the way, and with an optional crossbar you could even get two 21-inch iMacs up there. Silver and polished aluminum finishes are available, with either white or gray accents.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today