Humble Indie Bundle #4
The holidays are the best time of the year to give and to get, so Humble Indie Bundle #4 (Pay What You Want) definitely comes at the right time. Not only do you get up to seven solid games from independent developers for whatever price you choose, but a portion of the profits goes to two worthy charities: the American Red Cross and Child’s Play. If you’re looking for a gift for the gamer in your life, look no further.
Included in the bundle are Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner, Super Meat Boy, Shank, and NightSky HD. If you pay more than the average price, you’ll also get Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+. Odds are that you will do so: the average Mac user is paying almost $2 more than the overall average, and $2.50 more than Windows users. All of the games work across Mac, Windows, and Linux, and you also get a Steam key for each.
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?