Humble Indie Bundle #4
The holidays are the best time of the year to give and to get, so Humble Indie Bundle #4 (Pay What You Want) definitely comes at the right time. Not only do you get up to seven solid games from independent developers for whatever price you choose, but a portion of the profits goes to two worthy charities: the American Red Cross and Child’s Play. If you’re looking for a gift for the gamer in your life, look no further.
Included in the bundle are Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner, Super Meat Boy, Shank, and NightSky HD. If you pay more than the average price, you’ll also get Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+. Odds are that you will do so: the average Mac user is paying almost $2 more than the overall average, and $2.50 more than Windows users. All of the games work across Mac, Windows, and Linux, and you also get a Steam key for each.
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?