Hurley Copy Backpack
Surfing. Skating. And carrying your MacBook Pro? Lifestyle outfitter Hurley is best known for its beach-ready clothes—now it’s offering laptop bags, too, with a collection of new options that are exclusive to the Apple Store. The latest is Copy Backpack ($80), offered in the blue and pink versions shown above. Fashionably patterned with hip desert pancho-like stripes, Copy otherwise has a lot in common with Hurley’s earlier Dimension, Puerto Rico, and Shutter designs, each sporting its own pattern.
True to Hurley’s roots, Copy balances fun and function: fleece is used as a liner for a top-mounted sunglass or iPod pocket—complete with a headphone cable pass-through—as well as a one-size-fits-all laptop compartment capable of holding up to 17” MacBook Pros. Additional pockets are sized to hold cards and writing tools, or books and other large gear you want to carry around. The company hasn’t skimped on the materials, either: ballistic nylon aids in Copy’s durability, while genuine suede forms the trim, and metal zipper pulls are used on coil zippers. If the backpack’s too big for your needs, Hurley’s simpler, less expensive Copy Sleeves (not shown) feature the same patterns, and are sized to fit 11”-15” MacBooks.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?