Hurley Copy Backpack
Surfing. Skating. And carrying your MacBook Pro? Lifestyle outfitter Hurley is best known for its beach-ready clothes—now it’s offering laptop bags, too, with a collection of new options that are exclusive to the Apple Store. The latest is Copy Backpack ($80), offered in the blue and pink versions shown above. Fashionably patterned with hip desert pancho-like stripes, Copy otherwise has a lot in common with Hurley’s earlier Dimension, Puerto Rico, and Shutter designs, each sporting its own pattern.
True to Hurley’s roots, Copy balances fun and function: fleece is used as a liner for a top-mounted sunglass or iPod pocket—complete with a headphone cable pass-through—as well as a one-size-fits-all laptop compartment capable of holding up to 17” MacBook Pros. Additional pockets are sized to hold cards and writing tools, or books and other large gear you want to carry around. The company hasn’t skimped on the materials, either: ballistic nylon aids in Copy’s durability, while genuine suede forms the trim, and metal zipper pulls are used on coil zippers. If the backpack’s too big for your needs, Hurley’s simpler, less expensive Copy Sleeves (not shown) feature the same patterns, and are sized to fit 11”-15” MacBooks.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?