Hurley Copy Backpack
Surfing. Skating. And carrying your MacBook Pro? Lifestyle outfitter Hurley is best known for its beach-ready clothes—now it’s offering laptop bags, too, with a collection of new options that are exclusive to the Apple Store. The latest is Copy Backpack ($80), offered in the blue and pink versions shown above. Fashionably patterned with hip desert pancho-like stripes, Copy otherwise has a lot in common with Hurley’s earlier Dimension, Puerto Rico, and Shutter designs, each sporting its own pattern.
True to Hurley’s roots, Copy balances fun and function: fleece is used as a liner for a top-mounted sunglass or iPod pocket—complete with a headphone cable pass-through—as well as a one-size-fits-all laptop compartment capable of holding up to 17” MacBook Pros. Additional pockets are sized to hold cards and writing tools, or books and other large gear you want to carry around. The company hasn’t skimped on the materials, either: ballistic nylon aids in Copy’s durability, while genuine suede forms the trim, and metal zipper pulls are used on coil zippers. If the backpack’s too big for your needs, Hurley’s simpler, less expensive Copy Sleeves (not shown) feature the same patterns, and are sized to fit 11”-15” MacBooks.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today