Hurley Copy Backpack
Surfing. Skating. And carrying your MacBook Pro? Lifestyle outfitter Hurley is best known for its beach-ready clothes—now it’s offering laptop bags, too, with a collection of new options that are exclusive to the Apple Store. The latest is Copy Backpack ($80), offered in the blue and pink versions shown above. Fashionably patterned with hip desert pancho-like stripes, Copy otherwise has a lot in common with Hurley’s earlier Dimension, Puerto Rico, and Shutter designs, each sporting its own pattern.
True to Hurley’s roots, Copy balances fun and function: fleece is used as a liner for a top-mounted sunglass or iPod pocket—complete with a headphone cable pass-through—as well as a one-size-fits-all laptop compartment capable of holding up to 17” MacBook Pros. Additional pockets are sized to hold cards and writing tools, or books and other large gear you want to carry around. The company hasn’t skimped on the materials, either: ballistic nylon aids in Copy’s durability, while genuine suede forms the trim, and metal zipper pulls are used on coil zippers. If the backpack’s too big for your needs, Hurley’s simpler, less expensive Copy Sleeves (not shown) feature the same patterns, and are sized to fit 11”-15” MacBooks.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?