Ikea Expedit TV Storage Unit
Once you have all the Apple hardware you need for a killer media center, including an HDTV and Mac mini, you just need to find the perfect way to show it all off. A budget option our editors like is Ikea’s Expedit TV Storage Unit ($229), an extremely clean-looking cube-based design with space for everything from your Mac and television to a receiver, game consoles, and much more.
Available in black or Apple-esque white, this modular shelving system has a central box for your TV, surrounded by 16 square shelves and twin rectangular ones right in the center. A number of inserts personalize the unit, including drawers, doors, and the Lekman box, all of which we’ve tried and liked. If you dig the style but aren’t looking for a place to put your TV, the Expedit Bookcase starts at $129 and features only the boxes. We’ve used them for everything from shelves to room dividers, and though they’re not the fanciest furniture we’ve ever seen, the prices are right.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015