iLuv iCC1203 Protective Flexi-Frame for MacBook Pro
Most developers are so focused right now on slimming down their MacBook-protecting shells that they’ve stopped trying to use two different colors at the same time. iLuv’s new iCC1203 ($60) takes a different approach—it isn’t trying to be the thinnest option on the block. Instead, it tastefully combines frosted clear hard plastic cores with soft rubber edging in your choice of four different colors, letting part of the 13” or 15” MacBook Pro shine through while accenting the rest.
Full port access is provided by the largely open sides of the iCC1203, which has moldings with tapered openings for the power light, IR sensor, and battery lights in addition to a push-through cover for the battery status button. iLuv also provides a ton of vents on the bottom of the shell, which compromise protection but do enable the MacBook Pro models to breathe. Black rubber feet are integrated, as well, to keep the plastic from scuffing against a table. The street price for iCC1203 is significantly lower than the MSRP, making this one of the more affordable options we’ve seen for hard plastic MacBook Pro protection.
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?