iLuv iCC1203 Protective Flexi-Frame for MacBook Pro
Most developers are so focused right now on slimming down their MacBook-protecting shells that they’ve stopped trying to use two different colors at the same time. iLuv’s new iCC1203 ($60) takes a different approach—it isn’t trying to be the thinnest option on the block. Instead, it tastefully combines frosted clear hard plastic cores with soft rubber edging in your choice of four different colors, letting part of the 13” or 15” MacBook Pro shine through while accenting the rest.
Full port access is provided by the largely open sides of the iCC1203, which has moldings with tapered openings for the power light, IR sensor, and battery lights in addition to a push-through cover for the battery status button. iLuv also provides a ton of vents on the bottom of the shell, which compromise protection but do enable the MacBook Pro models to breathe. Black rubber feet are integrated, as well, to keep the plastic from scuffing against a table. The street price for iCC1203 is significantly lower than the MSRP, making this one of the more affordable options we’ve seen for hard plastic MacBook Pro protection.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?