Imymee is a relative newcomer to the Apple accessory game: aside from a few sleeves, P-Bag ($89) is the company’s only Mac product. The mostly nylon backpack is a respectable option for students, with plenty of room to carry a MacBook plus books and other accessories. Read on for hands-on impressions and additional photos.
The first thing we noticed about the backpack is some pretty smart packaging: Imymee uses a giant zip-top bag that’s simpler and less wasteful than some of its other products. Suede is used for the bag’s base and zipper pulls, while a lightweight nylon forms most of the body. Two separate pockets are on the front, along with a netted holder on the wall of the main cavity. Users can carry up to a 15” MacBook Pro in the a separate padded compartment. A distinctive component of P-Bag is called the “lady pocket.” Flip the backpack over and you’ll find a zippered compartment at the bottom left corner, just large enough for an iPhone or other small accessories. It’s not the most premium-feeling bag on the market, but it’s a good, simple option.
- Analyst claims new iPad mini, gold Apple Watch colors coming this year
- iPod touch, nano, and shuffle color comparison photos
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- iFixit posts teardown of sixth-gen iPod touch
- Apple and GSMA in talks to adopt embedded SIM technology
- New iOS scam surfaces as crash warnings in Safari browser popups
- Initial benchmarks show new iPod touch running slightly slower than iPhone 6
- Apple unveils new iPod touch, new nano and shuffle colors
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?