Imymee is a relative newcomer to the Apple accessory game: aside from a few sleeves, P-Bag ($89) is the company’s only Mac product. The mostly nylon backpack is a respectable option for students, with plenty of room to carry a MacBook plus books and other accessories. Read on for hands-on impressions and additional photos.
The first thing we noticed about the backpack is some pretty smart packaging: Imymee uses a giant zip-top bag that’s simpler and less wasteful than some of its other products. Suede is used for the bag’s base and zipper pulls, while a lightweight nylon forms most of the body. Two separate pockets are on the front, along with a netted holder on the wall of the main cavity. Users can carry up to a 15” MacBook Pro in the a separate padded compartment. A distinctive component of P-Bag is called the “lady pocket.” Flip the backpack over and you’ll find a zippered compartment at the bottom left corner, just large enough for an iPhone or other small accessories. It’s not the most premium-feeling bag on the market, but it’s a good, simple option.
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?