Imymee is a relative newcomer to the Apple accessory game: aside from a few sleeves, P-Bag ($89) is the company’s only Mac product. The mostly nylon backpack is a respectable option for students, with plenty of room to carry a MacBook plus books and other accessories. Read on for hands-on impressions and additional photos.
The first thing we noticed about the backpack is some pretty smart packaging: Imymee uses a giant zip-top bag that’s simpler and less wasteful than some of its other products. Suede is used for the bag’s base and zipper pulls, while a lightweight nylon forms most of the body. Two separate pockets are on the front, along with a netted holder on the wall of the main cavity. Users can carry up to a 15” MacBook Pro in the a separate padded compartment. A distinctive component of P-Bag is called the “lady pocket.” Flip the backpack over and you’ll find a zippered compartment at the bottom left corner, just large enough for an iPhone or other small accessories. It’s not the most premium-feeling bag on the market, but it’s a good, simple option.
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?