Imymee is a relative newcomer to the Apple accessory game: aside from a few sleeves, P-Bag ($89) is the company’s only Mac product. The mostly nylon backpack is a respectable option for students, with plenty of room to carry a MacBook plus books and other accessories. Read on for hands-on impressions and additional photos.
The first thing we noticed about the backpack is some pretty smart packaging: Imymee uses a giant zip-top bag that’s simpler and less wasteful than some of its other products. Suede is used for the bag’s base and zipper pulls, while a lightweight nylon forms most of the body. Two separate pockets are on the front, along with a netted holder on the wall of the main cavity. Users can carry up to a 15” MacBook Pro in the a separate padded compartment. A distinctive component of P-Bag is called the “lady pocket.” Flip the backpack over and you’ll find a zippered compartment at the bottom left corner, just large enough for an iPhone or other small accessories. It’s not the most premium-feeling bag on the market, but it’s a good, simple option.
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?