Incase Amsterdam Apple Store Exclusive Sleeve
Although we generally prefer to feature new Mac products that are globally available, Incase’s Apple Store Exclusive Amsterdam Sleeve (€40) is an exception: as the name implies, this MacBook Pro sleeve is only available in limited quantities at Apple’s gorgeous new retail store in Amsterdam. If you haven’t seen the store yet, check out some pictures of it here.
Before you hop on a plane, it’s important to know that the sleeve is pretty much the same as all of the others from Incase, just with a really cool design: there’s a pattern of alternating red and black stripes, with the black bars featuring repeating sets of white St. Andrew’s crosses. This symbol is part of the city’s coat of arms, and found on metal posts throughout the Dutch capital. If you’d prefer to rock the design on your iPhone 4 or 4S, Incase is offering a shell with the same look.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today