Incase DSLR Pro Pack + DSLR Pro Sling Pack
Incase wowed us with its DSLR Sling Pack, a great camera bag that also has room for an 11” MacBook Air or iPad in the back. But if you’re a photographer with a bigger Mac, the company has options for you as well. DSLR Pro Pack ($150) and DSLR Pro Sling Pack ($170) both offer dedicated space for your DSLR, plus room for up to 15” MacBook Pros, not to mention accessory pockets galore. The former is a full backpack, while the latter is a sling-style bag.
DSLR Pro Pack splits up its storage space. In the main compartment, there’s room for your camera and its lenses, with fully customizable dividers. In front of that, there’s a separate pocket with space for the laptop and other accessories. The single-strapped DSLR Pro Sling Pack, on the other hand, doesn’t offer quite as much storage space, but it may be the preferred form factor for some users, as it’s easier to swing around to your front as needed. Given that Apple’s not offering 11” laptops yet with Retina screens, and that 13” MacBook Airs and Retina Pros are very tight squeezes in the standard DSLR Sling Pack, the DSLR Pro Sling Pack may well appeal to quite a few people.
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?