Incase DSLR Pro Pack + DSLR Pro Sling Pack
Incase wowed us with its DSLR Sling Pack, a great camera bag that also has room for an 11” MacBook Air or iPad in the back. But if you’re a photographer with a bigger Mac, the company has options for you as well. DSLR Pro Pack ($150) and DSLR Pro Sling Pack ($170) both offer dedicated space for your DSLR, plus room for up to 15” MacBook Pros, not to mention accessory pockets galore. The former is a full backpack, while the latter is a sling-style bag.
DSLR Pro Pack splits up its storage space. In the main compartment, there’s room for your camera and its lenses, with fully customizable dividers. In front of that, there’s a separate pocket with space for the laptop and other accessories. The single-strapped DSLR Pro Sling Pack, on the other hand, doesn’t offer quite as much storage space, but it may be the preferred form factor for some users, as it’s easier to swing around to your front as needed. Given that Apple’s not offering 11” laptops yet with Retina screens, and that 13” MacBook Airs and Retina Pros are very tight squeezes in the standard DSLR Sling Pack, the DSLR Pro Sling Pack may well appeal to quite a few people.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?