Incase DSLR Pro Pack + DSLR Pro Sling Pack
Incase wowed us with its DSLR Sling Pack, a great camera bag that also has room for an 11” MacBook Air or iPad in the back. But if you’re a photographer with a bigger Mac, the company has options for you as well. DSLR Pro Pack ($150) and DSLR Pro Sling Pack ($170) both offer dedicated space for your DSLR, plus room for up to 15” MacBook Pros, not to mention accessory pockets galore. The former is a full backpack, while the latter is a sling-style bag.
DSLR Pro Pack splits up its storage space. In the main compartment, there’s room for your camera and its lenses, with fully customizable dividers. In front of that, there’s a separate pocket with space for the laptop and other accessories. The single-strapped DSLR Pro Sling Pack, on the other hand, doesn’t offer quite as much storage space, but it may be the preferred form factor for some users, as it’s easier to swing around to your front as needed. Given that Apple’s not offering 11” laptops yet with Retina screens, and that 13” MacBook Airs and Retina Pros are very tight squeezes in the standard DSLR Sling Pack, the DSLR Pro Sling Pack may well appeal to quite a few people.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?