Incase DSLR Pro Pack + DSLR Pro Sling Pack
Incase wowed us with its DSLR Sling Pack, a great camera bag that also has room for an 11” MacBook Air or iPad in the back. But if you’re a photographer with a bigger Mac, the company has options for you as well. DSLR Pro Pack ($150) and DSLR Pro Sling Pack ($170) both offer dedicated space for your DSLR, plus room for up to 15” MacBook Pros, not to mention accessory pockets galore. The former is a full backpack, while the latter is a sling-style bag.
DSLR Pro Pack splits up its storage space. In the main compartment, there’s room for your camera and its lenses, with fully customizable dividers. In front of that, there’s a separate pocket with space for the laptop and other accessories. The single-strapped DSLR Pro Sling Pack, on the other hand, doesn’t offer quite as much storage space, but it may be the preferred form factor for some users, as it’s easier to swing around to your front as needed. Given that Apple’s not offering 11” laptops yet with Retina screens, and that 13” MacBook Airs and Retina Pros are very tight squeezes in the standard DSLR Sling Pack, the DSLR Pro Sling Pack may well appeal to quite a few people.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?