Incase Icon Sleeve
Incase’s neoprene sleeves have long been a staple on Apple Store shelves, and that means plenty of people have ended up with one to accompany their new MacBook. The company has just taken a big step forward with its newest iteration, Icon Sleeve ($70). Available for the 13” and 15” MacBook Pro with Retina display, it uses a special material and construction to keep your computer safe.
While neoprene is still a part of this one, there’s more to it than that. While the front and back panels are made of neoprene, and lined with the fur-like material we’ve come to expect, there’s also a border in between, made of a foam material that absorbs shocks, helping to keep the computer inside safe. Also, instead of using a zipper to stay shut, Icon Sleeve has a special magnetic flap. It’s a pretty cool innovation on a classic accessory.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?