Incase Icon Sleeve with Tensaerlite
Incase is synonymous with laptop sleeves and cases. The company just announced its Icon Sleeve with Tensaerlite ($70), which provides maximum protection for your 13” or 15” MacBook Pro when you drop it. What exactly is Tensaerlite? Incase describes the material as providing “maximum impact absorption through a lightweight bumper frame.” In short, it offers solid shock protection without a lot of heft.
Essentially, the Icon Sleeve with Tensaerlite uses multiple layers of neoprene outer panels with fur-lined interior walls to surround your MacBook, while the shock-absorbing Tensaerlite bumper protects the laptop’s vulnerable sides. The sleeve also features a magnetic snap closure to ensure further protection. It comes in a black/slate color combination as well as a gray/lumen option.
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- Report: Spotify to discontinue free streaming tier?
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?